Friday, July 2, 2010
Hobby Tip #1: Did you know decals are reversible?
Great for Terminator's or if you want to use a transfer on the right shoulder pad.
Carefully slide off onto the shoulder using the brush.
Once happy with the placement above use the decal Sol to finalize and give the decal that painted on look. Allow to dry fully.
Note: Some multi colored decals are not exactly reversible such as Logan's Wolf against the Moon. when reversed the full moon is on top of the wolf head.
Hobby Tip #2: You can convert decals and make them your own.
For my army of Harold Deathwolfs Company, there is no GW decal, and I didn't fancy Painting every Icon by hand, so I though I would modify the existing Logan Grimnar decal into a "version" of Harolds Wolf devouring the Sun.
That is another story.
- army lists
- battle reports
- Bjorn the Fell Handed
- blood claws
- Canis Wolfborn
- drop pods
- fenrisian wolves
- grey hunters
- iron priest
- land raider
- land speeders
- Logan Grimnar
- lone wolf
- long fangs
- Lukas the Trickster
- Njal Stormcaller
- pre heresy
- Ragnar Blackmane
- rune priest
- space hulk
- space wolves
- Ulrik The Slayer
- wolf guard
- wolf lord
- wolf priest
- wolf scouts
- ► 2013 ( 51 )
- ► 2012 ( 71 )
- ► 2011 ( 174 )
- Tyranids VS Space Wolves -Botch 4 of 6
- Space Wolves at Toy Soldier
- Space Wolves 13th Company VS Space Wolves -Botch 3...
- Toy Soldier 2010
- Forge World is at it again!
- 13th Company Space Wolves
- More Marine armor variants from Forge World
- Ultramarines VS Space Wolves -Botch 2 of 6
- Space Wolves Summer Siesta
- Propero Burns Preview
- Plastic Thunderwolf Conversions Comin' Up!
- Prospero Burns Finished!
- Eldar VS Space Wolves -Botch 1 of 6
- Friendly 40K Tournaments
- Decals: Tips n' Tricks
- ▼ July ( 16 )
The Ultimate Space Wolves Resource
Welcome to the Space Wolves blog -the unofficial resource to building, painting and playing the Space Wolf army in Warhammer 40K.
We aim to provide you with all the painting guides, modelling tutorials and game winning tactics you need to get the most from playing your Space Wolf army!
- Space Wolves Thunderwolf Army List
- 1500pts Space Wolves army (beginners)
- 1750pts Space Wolves army (beginners)
- 1750pts Space Wolves GT army
- Space Wolves Escalation Army List
- Space Wolves & Imperial Guard Horde
- Cheap Space Wolves army
- Space Wolves Footsloggger Army List
- Space Wolves Drop Pod Army List
- Space Wolves Missile Spam Army List
- Space Wolves Mechanised Army List
- Logan Grimnar Tactics
- Ragnar Blackmane Tactics
- Njal Stormcaller Tactics
- Bjorn the Fell Handed Tactics
- Canis Wolfborn Tactics
- Ulrik The Slayer Tactics
- Arjac Rockfist Tactics
- Lukas the Trickster Tactics
- Wolf Lord Tactics
- Rune Priest Tactics
- Wolf Priest Tactics
- Wolf Guard Battle Leader Tactics
- Wolfguard Tactics
- Dreadnought Tactics
- Iron Priest Tactics
- Wolf Scouts Tactics
- Lone Wolf Tactics
- Grey Hunter Tactics
- Blood Claws Tactics
- Thunderwolf Cavalry Guide
- Swift Claw Biker Guide
- Skyclaw Tactics
- Fenrisian Wolf Tactics
- Long Fangs Tactics
- Land Speeder Tactics
- Whirlwind Tactics
- Predator Tactics
- Vindicator Tactics
- Land Raider Tactics
- How to Paint Space Wolves by Adam
- Painting Space Wolves by Dave
- How to Paint Wolf Fur Cloaks by Dave
- How to Paint Space Wolf Faces by Dave
- Wolf Scouts Conversions
- Space Wolf Character Conversions
- Space Wolves Dreadnought Conversion
- Bjorn the Fell Handed Conversion
- Bjorn the Fell Handed Conversion Guide
- How to Make Combi-Meltas
- How to Make Combi-Plasmas
- How to Flock Models
- How to Magnetize a Predator Tank
- How to Make Pre Heresy Space Wolves
Recommended Warhammer 40K Blogs
40K Battle Brothers Tournament - Day Two Battle Reports - After a poor start to the first day we pulled things back to give us a decent score of 23 VPs (out of a possible 31). Not perfect by any means but with a c...21 hours ago
The Drawing Board: Concepts for Conversions and How I Approach a Project Initially - TJ here and you are all either going to love or hate this post because it is filled with a bunch of crappy doodle I have been making in my notebooks duri...2 days ago
Breaking the Silence- Skirmish game List - Decided I needed to break the silence on this blog. I think the reasons why it has become so silent are addressed in this post. For the past 6 years, I ...7 months ago
Chaos Marine Chosen Finished and a happy new year! - Finally found time to get these guys posted up on here. I actually finished these off just before Christmas and sent them off with the Custodes to Sandy ...7 months ago